Sunday, February 04, 2007
Superbowl Party Foods
What a game it was! The Bears started strong, but in the end, the Colts won. Since 75% of this family is down with the seasonal cold and flu, we opt to stay home and not spread the virus to our friends and family. As a gesture to the other 25% that is healthy (for now), I made up some party food to please the small masses...
Posted by East Meets West Kitchen at 11:47 PM
Labels: Friends Food Fun
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment