Got tagged again, and this time was by my fellow blogger Cooking Ninja (love that name!) on 7 random things about me, and I quite a laugh when I read that! What in the world would I write about? With little toddlers running and screaming at me all day long, I really have to sit down and think on that. If only for a second! Here's what I can come up with in short notice for this tagging season...
1. I am a Horse person and I love Clydesedales. No, I don't eat them, just admire them! My girlfriend has a couple of Clydesdales, and I love to go visit.
2. Eating out on weekends. I always eat out on weekends. We used to try different new restaurants and bistros, and now we search for great burgers and kids-friendly places!
3. I once sat down and ate 2 pints of different flavored Ben and Jerry's ice-cream in a night. It wasn't pretty!
4. I didn't learn how to cook till I was married, and had learned a lot from books and family and friends.
5. I love almost all fruits, but I still don't like the taste of durians even after several attempts to get near this tropical fruit, usually by way of friends insisting that I try this spikey-looking fruit. I can't stand them. Sorry to all durian lovers out there!
6. I have yet to meet a mango I didn't like.
7. I love Oslo. Loved the people, the long days in summer and the beautiful sculptures done by Gustav Vigeland in the park named after him. Can't wait to return to Oslo for another visit!